Monday, January 9, 2012

Haircut

So yeaaahhhh I cut my really long hair :|


I KNOW :(((( I miss my loooong hair!
But people tells me that I did the right thing by cutting it. Mehhh I don't know :| Haha

So let me start by saying Happy new yeaaaarrrr!!!! :)
I ended 2011 even better than what I expected (hahahahaha) :)
Started my year great for once also. I never expected for this to happen. Beyond my wildest dreams :))
Enough about that haha. I'll try to blog about that soon :)

Anyway, so I want to skate now. :)) I think I'm addicted. I have a lot of scars and scabs now but I dont caaaaare. It's worth it.

I'm really not in the mood to blog right now. Soooooo I'll just blog about something big next time. I'm just bored right now. Haha.

I know you're reading this so...hellooooo :)

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment