Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You are the sun, you are the only one. You are so cool, you are so rock and roll.

What a busy morning :| I drank like two cups of coffee just to get by cause I haven't eaten anything for breakfast and lunch. Meh :| then cheerdance practice later at 4pm. Gaaaahhhhhh :(

Enough ranting. So I've been thinking a lot about doubts and what not. I'm the kind of girl who thinks about every possibility, every ending, every mistake, every problem and everything that might derail anything good that's has happened, is happening and will happen. It's called being realistic, fool. I ain't no emo bitch who thinks about every negative thing that happens to me. I relish the good stuff quite often actually. I don't share it to people because I don't want to seem like I'm proud or something. I always keep it on the down low. I tell people my problems cause these instances that bond you with your friends. Heeehhhh this is too heavy. Anyway, back to my doubts. I'm having this big fucken doubt that what's happening is too insane. Too good to be true. But slowly and surely, I'm beginning to accept it. :) BELIEVE

No matter what happens though, I should never expect. I should keep a mental note that I should not expect anything because expectations actually ruins everything. I mean it's also unfair to expect something from someone. The fact that he is willing to do something for you is a big thing but expecting something else is just too insensitive. Give him the best of you if you really like him. But don't put him up on a pedestal. Appreciate what you have because when you lose him, you'll have another one of those regrets that people should avoid. Regrets, meh. I'd talk about that in a separate entry. I have a lot to say about regrets.

I have less than an hour before my meeting starts so I'm going to wrap this thing up. So basically, I am happy :). This is beyond words. I am so thankful for meeting someone that is kind, generous and a gentleman (bonus pa dahil gwapo hahaha!). No regrets, just love.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment