Monday, February 6, 2012

In the land of rubber shoes and dirty ice cream


I'm super happy. I can't begin to explain how happy I am with this guy. And I can't believe that he loves me back! I finally found someone who's weird and crazy like me. Haha!

Anyway, time spent with this guy is super amazing. Never a dull moment. I love everything about him. First of all, he's a gentleman. The last of his kind :)) haha. He never fails to make me smile. He'll do anything to see me happy. And he's so sweet. He called me up last night before I slept just to tell me how much he loves me. If I weren't so tired and sleepy last night, I would've jumped up and down the house cause of sheer happiness. Meehhh, I'm so fucking happpppyyyyyy :)

I love how he tells me I'm beautiful even though I really am not (go have your eyes checked kasi! haha). He makes me want to be a better person. He's the best thing that I have and I'd be a fucking fool to let him go.

We got all these plans for us to do and I really hope we get to do everything together :)

I'll want you forever you know. Best believe that, N word! Hahaha.

I love you Jose Martin Chaves :)

My very own crazy boyyyy :))


I remember the day that I met him, it was at Longboards Manila. I bought my first board and he was the one manning the counter. Good thing I didn't buy the Freedom dolly board at DC Shoes. :)
Everything happens for a fucking reason!


You mean the whole world to me :)


<3
My life would be incomplete without you here.
You're the reason why I breathe.
Ladies if you got a man, fellas if you got a girl, why don't you tell them that they mean the whole world to you.

If there's somebody out there just like me, put your hands up, and tell them you're the reason I breathe.



I finally found the person I want and I'm never letting him go.


The distance is killing me though :( I wish we can see each other more often. I miss you everyday :(


Ditto :)
I love how he texts me good morning everyday. I love how I wake up and the first thing I think about is him.
I love how he hugs me. I love how crazy he is. I love how he looks at me. And most of all, I love how he's all mine.


I am the luckiest girl. I got the last great guy :)


So yeah, haterzzz gonna hate! :))

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment