Sunday, January 2, 2011

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL

I AM FRIGGIN' 21 YEARS OLD DADDY!!!

So okay, I have been in a state of somewhat depression because of my age since I've started working. My parents allowed me to go out whenever I want within a reasonable time during weekdays and on weekends, well you know the rest. Anyway, last night my friends and I planned to go out and party. So I hung out whole day at the house just so my dad would let me go out at night. I asked him around 9pm if I could go out and he flat out said NO. Can you believe that? I am an employed 21 year old girl whose Dad won't let her go out on a SATURDAY NIGHT!!!! What the fuck. I couldn't believe it that's why I started hyperventilating in my room. Yeah I know, it's too shallow to turn it into a big deal but I just can't get over it. Well in the end, he let me 'cause my face was annoying him. LOL. I did the pout thing so I guess it still works. LOL LOL LOL. Anywho, I can't deny the fact that I'm such a brat when it comes to those things. It's just that, I've been a good girl and all so what I think about in those kinds of situation is that I deserve to go out and have some fun. I mean come on Dad, I'm 21 years old. A college graduate from a great school, not pregnant and is employed. My only vice is going out and partying. Why deny me of my pleasures?

But...(yes, there is a but) at the end of the day, my Dad can never bear the thought of giving me what I want. That's why most of the time I win. Lol. My Dad loves me too much to not say yes to me. I don't think that's bad. Though other people call that a brat or a daddy's girl. At least I know my Dad loves me.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment