Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On giving up.

When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.


-Viktor Frankl-


So since my lovely boyfriend got me started again with this negative vibe, let's talk about giving up and other random shit (of course). So here goes...Giving up? Marilyn Von Savant quoted "Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent". In my case, giving up meant not caring anymore. 'Cause I'm just damn too tired to deal with it. I have other problems also and sometimes, I just can't handle everything all at once. I mean come on, it's not like I'm Wonderwoman. The problem's pretty simple of course, so that means that the solution is also simple enough that IF YOU REALLY DO CARE ENOUGH, this wouldn't take any effort at all in doing. So I hate it when my boyfriend doesn't reply in texts. I find it really rude 'cause I'm talking to the dude then suddenly he doesn't reply. When you equate that in a real conversation, it's like talking about a serious matter face to face then suddenly he turns away from you and leaves you behind with your gaping mouth. Rude don't it sound? It's my ultimate pet peeve. I MEAN COME ON! All your other girls that I've witnessed during our break up seasons were your textmates 24/7 (Don't deny it, I was there with you all the time when you were texting with that ugly ass bitch. You even asked me what you should reply - YES, I TOOK THAT ALL IN...Just less than 3 months that we were broken up and  I endured that.) Gee whiz. I'm starting to realize a lot of shit...But I'm just too damn tired to talk about it here. Anyway, let's shift to another topic 'cause this shit is making me really, really sad.


OLYMPUS E500


















So I was bored the whole day at work so I started googling for new dslrs. But I realized that I want something like a Leica (but that shit's expensive!), so I opted to google Lumix (Yeah, the next best thing - And cheaper one). I stumbled across the PANASONIC LUMIX DMC GF1. And I fell in love. It's 30, 800 php when it was first released. So I was thinking that maybe the price went down since they're going to release a new version, the Panasonic Lumix DMC GF2. I'm good though with the GF1. Or I don't know, maybe I'll wait for the GF2. But I'm waaay excited to buy and upgrade my friggin' bulky dlsr. I have been using since 4th year High School an Olympus E500 DSLR. 



PANASONIC LUMIX DMC GF1













Sexy beast isn't she? It's a point and shoot camera that has the quality of a dslr camera but the size of a digital camera. Perfect camera for me, seriously. I really do hope it's not 30, 000 php until now. I want to buy as soon as possible. So since I'm selling my old camera, here goes.


FOR SALE:
OLYMPUS E500 DSLR CAMERA
Includes: Memory Card, Battery, Battery Charger, 2 lenses (1 Macro and 1 Micro lens), and 2 lens hood. Please do email me if you're interested so I can give you the price. My email is cheska.carreon@gmail.com.


I need to replace my old camera because I have been recently whining constantly how I couldn't bring my camera when I'm in a party. I want a camera that can capture everything perfectly, can take good ass quality pictures for photo shoots and when I travel in Europe. So I guess this camera is it!


Now that lifted my mood.


"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."


It's just another one of those days where I feel the lowest of the lows. I call it the quarter life crisis (Go figure!). I want to feel young again. I want to hang with people that makes me feel young. I try to party and all but honestly, I'm too tired. I come because I want to hang with my friends. But apparently, they like partying now. So instead of being stuck at home resting and wasting my weekend away, I'll just party with them and endure it. I just want to chill lately. Like drink in someone's house, play poker, those kinds of shit. Oh my gosh what am I talking about?!?! I AM 21 YEARS OLD. The peak of my youth! I should be enjoying myself. I just need to drink those damn vitamins so I'd have enough energy to stay up and party. Okay I'm ranting, time to stop.


WHAT IS TO GIVE LIGHT MUST ENDURE BURNING.
-VIKTOR FRANKL


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment