Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year, New Tattoo!

So I've been itching to get a new tattoo for the past two months, I just can't find a decent one to put on my body permanently (Doi). At first, I wanted this dreamcatcher sketch on my right forearm.

Pretty isn't it not? (Double negatives, I know!) But a lot of people (including my lovely boyfriend) are against me having a tattoo on my forearm. I mean come on! I'm gonna be a lawyer, someday after law school HAHAHA. Lawyers don't really need to abstain from these kinds of art 'cause they usually have their own office, or they dress up in longsleeves and what not so you don't really see them tats. So what the fuck are you telling me that I shouldn't get one 'cause I'm gonna be a lawyer and we have to look decent and whatever? I'll show you.

Anyway, this is my second choice. (I love dreamcatchers okay? They chase my nightmares away).
Soooo pretty :( I have the money and time. But I'm still hesitating on the designs. I don't know. Maybe I just haven't found the right design for my forearm. I'll look for more. If you happen to be an artist and can sketch me a nice dreamcatcher, I'd gladly look them over and maybe I might get it as a design for my future tattoo!

Love and peace everyone.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment